$1.29 Futures Commission Rates(Per Side & Contract) (1)
|US Exchanges||EUREX/Euronext||ICE Europe/Canada|
|List Contracts||List Contracts||List Contracts|
OPEN A FUTURESONLINE ACCOUNT & ENJOY
- Save money with no monthly software fees
- Trade on the move with robust mobile trading
- Trade more, with access to:
Access Futures, Spreads, Options and Forex
- Highly competitive commission rates and margins
- Streaming real-time data for quotes and charts
- Advanced, one-click trading (DOM and charts!)
- $2000 Account Minimum
|Futures – Options|
|All Exchanges (Electronic)||$1.29|
|All Exchanges (Pit)||$2.45|
(1) Commission rates depicted in the table above are quoted on a per-contract, per-side basis. The table above does not include customary NFA and exchange fees. Additional fees may apply at some foreign exchanges. Liquidations due to insufficient margins $50/contract. Telephone orders $25/order - in addition to all stated commissions and fees.
Rates apply to self-directed online trader accounts using the OEC Trader platform. These rates are not retroactive and do not apply for existing accounts. This offer cannot be combined with any other offers and is void where prohibited.
|Live Quotes & Charts (No DOM*)||$ 1.00||$ 1.00||$ 1.00||$ 1.00||$ 3.00|
|Live Quotes & Charts & DOM||$ 5.00||$ 5.00||$ 5.00||$ 5.00||$ 15.00|
|Live Quotes & Charts (No DOM*)||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|Live Quotes & Charts & DOM||$ 105.00||$ 105.00||$ 105.00||$ 105.00||$420.00|
*Depth of Market is limited to one bid and one ask.
|British Pound/US Dollar||MP-M||ICE|
|Cotton No. 2||CT-M||ICE|
|Mini MSCI Emerging Market Index||MME||ICE|
|Mini Russell 1000 Index||RF-M||ICE|
|Mini Russell 2000 Index||RLM-M||ICE|
|Sugar No. 11||SB-M||ICE|
|Swiss Franc/US Dollar||KMF-M||ICE|
|US Dollar Index||DX-M||ICE|
|US Dollar/Swedish Krona||KX-M||ICE|
The ICE Exchange is making no distinction between Professional and Non Professional and you must pay per device.
Below is relevant information for ICE Exchange Data, followed by the official ICE notice.
- All IDs receiving ICE market data will be billable.
- All User IDs are billable as of April 1, 2016. There are no exceptions.
- There is no “Netting”.
- There is no “Grandfather” status.
- There is no Pro/NonPro status, all IDs are billed the same.
- Fees are associated to Usernames, not account numbers.
- If a current user adds a new ID, each ID is billable.
Sales tax of 7% will be added. A credit card convenience fee of 3% may apply.