|Top of Book*||$2.00||$2.00||$2.00||$2.00||$6.00|
*DOM window is limited to one bid and one ask.
EUREX – Symbol List
CFE – Symbol List
|Top of Book*||$3.00|
|Top of Book*||$10.00|
*DOM window is limited to one bid and one ask.
ICE US – Symbol List
ICE US Retail Package – Symbol List
**The ICE Exchange is making no distinction between Professional and Non-Professional and you must pay per device, per platform.
Please note: A 10% administrative fee is added to the pricing above. If paying by credit card, a 3% convenience fee is added to the pricing above.
Market Data Subscription Terms
By purchasing a subscription you signify that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by the Subscription Terms in effect at the time of your purchase. Your purchases through StoneX Financial Inc.’s website and your use of StoneX Financial Inc.’s service are also governed by StoneX Financial Inc.’s customer agreement (which are incorporated by reference in these subscription terms).
Except as otherwise stated, these Subscription Terms are subject to change at any time and in StoneX Financial Inc.’s sole discretion. Any changes are effective thirty (30) days after we post such revised Subscription Terms to our website (indicated by revising the date at the top of these Subscription Terms), or upon your acceptance if we provide a mechanism for your immediate acceptance of the revised Subscription Terms (such as a click-through confirmation or acceptance button). It is your responsibility to check the website regularly for changes to these Subscription Terms. If you do not agree to these Subscription Terms, please do not purchase a subscription.
If you have any questions regarding these Subscription Terms, please contact StoneX Financial Inc. by emailing GFSupport@StoneX.com.
PURCHASE & ACCOUNT SECURITY
In order to purchase a subscription, you must set up a registered account with StoneX Financial Inc. You will provide accurate and complete information in your StoneX Financial Inc. user account at all times, including, but not limited to, your billing address, email address, telephone number, and account number. You are solely responsible for maintaining the security of, and restricting access to, your account, username and password.
PRICES & AVAILABILITY
All prices are shown in U.S. dollars. While we have the right to change the prices at any time, the prices associated with your subscription will become effective subject to the renewal provisions below.
StoneX Financial Inc. accepts payments by deducting fees from your trading account. By submitting your order, you acknowledge that you authorize StoneX Financial Inc. to charge your order (including taxes and any other amounts described on StoneX Financial Inc.’s website) to that account. If adequate funds are not available in the account, your order may be suspended or cancelled automatically. Cancellation processing fees may apply even if adequate funds are not available in the account by the time StoneX Financial Inc. submits the charges.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
You may terminate or modify your subscription by changing your data entitlement within StoneX Financial Inc.’s My Account portal. However, there are no refunds, except as provided in these Subscription Terms or as required by law. You understand that charges for the Service must be paid in advance.
At the expiration of your subscription, StoneX Financial Inc. will automatically bill your account for an additional service term equal to the length of time of your original subscription. Unless you notify StoneX Financial Inc. that you wish to cancel your services prior to the cancellation of your subscription, your subscription will automatically renew. For all bundled and non-bundled subscriptions, the renewal fees will be equal to the lowest published fees for your market data selection as published by StoneX Financial Inc. at the renewal date.
All rates are based on full service term length of time and no prorated billing amount will be applied for subscription after the first calendar day of the month. No prorated credit will be given for unused time after a subscription has been terminated or modified.
CME SUBSCRIBER DEFINITION
CME Group charges different fees for Subscribers, depending on whether they qualify as Professional or Non-Professional recipients, as specified in the CME Market Data License Agreement, schedule 4. Except as otherwise stated, the Subscriber Definition is subject to change at any time and in the CME Group’s sole discretion.
Non-Professional shall mean and include either (i) an individual, natural person Subscriber(s) who, or (ii) certain small business entities (limited liability companies, partnerships, trusts or corporations) that, receive and use Information (excluding any pit traded data), in each case subject to the following restrictions:
The Non-Professional Subscriber must:
- have an active futures trading account;
- be an individual, natural person or small business entity
The Non-Professional Subscriber must not:
- be a member (or hold or lease any type membership) of any exchange;
- be registered or qualified as a professional trader or investment adviser with any stock, commodities or futures exchange or contract market, or with any financial regulatory authority
- be acting on behalf of an institution that engages in brokerage, banking, investment, or financial activities
The Non-Professional Subscriber’s Use of Information must:
- be solely for the Subscriber’s personal or private use;
- be limited to managing the Subscriber’s own assets, and not be used in connection with the management of any assets of any third party(ies) in any capacity
The Non-Professional Subscriber’s Access to Information must only
- be via a maximum of two trading terminals per Distributor, permissioned for Real-Time Information and capable of routing orders to the CME Globex Platform (an “Order Routing Device”).
Any Subscriber who does not meet the qualifications of a Non-Professional Subscriber will be considered a Professional Subscriber.
You are solely responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the Subscriber Definition that is applied to your subscription. You are required to notify StoneX Financial Inc. immediately regarding any inaccuracies related to the Subscriber Definition applied to your subscription or upon any changes to whether you qualify as a Professional or Non-Professional subscriber.
Deutsche Börse AG PRIVATE INDIVIDUAL DEFINITION
Pursuant to the terms of the Market Data Dissemination Agreement between StoneX Financial Inc. (“SFI”) and Deutsche Börse AG, preferential fee treatment may be available to SFI with respect to individuals accessing Deutsche Börse market information (“Information”) through SFI that qualify as “Private Individuals,” as defined by Deutsche Börse.
In order for a user of Deutsche Börse information (a “Subscriber”) to be classified as a “Private Individual,” the Subscriber must satisfy each of the following qualifications:
- the Subscriber is a natural person;
- the Subscriber does not operate a credit institution or financial institution;
- the Subscriber will use the Information exclusively for his/her private purposes, such as, in particular, the management of his/her own private assets;
- the Subscriber will not use the Information for business purposes, such as commercial securities trading or the professional management of third-party assets, or for his/her activities with a credit institution, a financial services institution or any other company which is subject to any domestic or foreign banking, stock exchange, securities trading or investment supervision;
- the Subscriber will also not use the Information in any other manner for the purposes of third parties, such as, for instance, the non-professional management of third-party assets or within the framework of a non-commercial investment club; and
- the Subscriber will not distribute the Information onward to third parties and will not make the Information available to third parties, in particular such third parties which do not qualify as Private Individuals.
If you have certified to SFI that you are a Private Individual, you are solely responsible for confirming the continuing accuracy of such certification. You are required to notify SFI immediately regarding any changes in your qualifications as a Private Individual.