Sierra Chart Advantages
- Advanced Charting and Technical Analysis.
- More studies. Nearly 300 studies.
- Large set of Advanced Drawing Tools.
- Highly interactive charts.
- TPO (Market Profile) charts. Accurate Volume profile graphs.
- Extremely Fast.
- Advanced Trading through the Chart or the ChartDOM.
- Server-Side Managed OCA Orders. Simple or Multi-Legged Brackets. Multi-Legged Brackets Are Server-Side Managed As Well.
- Adjust Orders on the chart.
- 18+ Months Historical Tick by Tick data.
- 10+ years Historical Daily Data.
- Simulated Trading with Detailed Reporting.
- Historical Trades Can Be Displayed on the Chart.
- Go to the Software Download page and follow the instructions to download Sierra Chart.
- To use Sierra Chart you need to create a Sierra Chart account. Go to the Purchase and Account Management page to create your FREE trial account. This same account can later become a paid account.
- Configure Sierra Chart to work with GAIN Futures FIX server by following the setup instructions.
- Watch the many helpful Instructional Videos.
- Have any questions or suggestions, please ask on our active support board.
- Sierra Chart is a global leader providing high-quality Real-time and Historical Charting and Technical Analysis for the financial markets. Supports all types of markets: stocks, futures, indexes, currencies/Forex, and options.
- Sierra Chart is popular among E-Mini traders.
- Sierra Chart now supports Advanced Trading. You have the ability to trade directly from the charts, the Trade window, and also use our exclusive ChartDOM (TM) which provides advanced and customizable order entry on the charts in a traditional price ladder format. Support for targets and stops using server-side OCA functionality (Advanced Trade Management).
- Sierra Chart has a very large set of indicators, studies, and drawing tools.
- You can create your own custom indicators and systems using the built-in Excel compatible spreadsheets, Excel, or our Advanced Custom Study Interface and Language. Or use ones developed by other Sierra Chart users and developers.
- Sierra Chart supports Time and Sales and Depth of Market.
- Sierra Chart is widely known for its solid and highly customizable design. It does not crash. It is extremely fast with unbeatable speed in all areas.
- Sierra Chart supports numerous data and trading services with more coming.
- Sierra Chart directly provides historical daily and intraday data for stocks, futures, and indexes, tick by tick historical intraday futures data, and real-time and historical Forex data, without having to use an external data or trading service.
- Sierra Chart has a very advanced implementation of TPO charts. These charts are highly interactive.
- Sierra Chart fully supports automated trading systems, systems development, and backtesting. Sierra Chart offers one of the most easy-to-use managed automated trading environments available which utilize Excel-compatible spreadsheets. This is in addition to the automated trading functionality available with the -Advanced Custom Study Interface and Language which is based on C++.
- Whether you are a short-term trader requiring real-time intraday charts and advanced trade functionality or you are a long-term investor requiring only simple -charts with basic trade functionality, Sierra Chart will do what you need and is affordable!
- Sierra Chart is being continuously improved and expanded. Come and join us and be a part of our growing community!
Subscribe to Sierra Chart
Please complete the fields below. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.